Pax: T-Dub, Mr Incredible, Fonzie, Sunspot, Skymall, Doc, Blue, Campbells, Ironman(QIC)
Today 9 brave souls joined us in the gloom as we continued our week of running. The soreness from Tuesday’s Q still lingered, but it did not hinder us. This is what we did:
Lap around the church
Windmills x 10ic
Imperial storm troopers x 20ic
• Mosey to logs
• Carry logs to front field
• Partner up
• Log curls x 15ic
• Log squats x 10ic
• Timed mile run(team placement determines next set)
- Log flip burpees x 8 and ww2 until partner finishes then rotate
- Log flip burpees x 9 and ww2 until partner finishes then rotate
- Log flip burpees x 10 and ww2 until partner finishes then rotate
- Log flip burpees x 11 and ww2 until partner finishes then rotate
- Log flip burpees x 12 and ww2 until partner finishes then rotate
• Timed 800 meter run(team placement determines next set)
• Repeat Log Flip Set
• Return logs to home
• Timed 400 meter run(team placement determines next set)
• Balls to the wall till time expires
• Great job today by everyone! Glad to see everyone pushing it on the church laps. I also received great joy in the grumbling from the group when they realized we were going to run an 800 lap and 400 lap. I was pretty dead after the mile and I was glad I wasn’t the only one hurting.
• Doc killed it today and he tried his best to push Mr. Incredible today. I thought Doc had him on the 400, but Mr. Incredible got him at the end.
• T-Dub was cranking out extra pushups at the end of his log flip burpees. He always has extra upper body energy to burn. We gotta do another pushup challenge soon!
• I got to stare at Fonzie and Sunspot’s backsides for most of the run today. I couldn’t quite pass em. They continue their great consistency and always push the pace. Good job!
• Skymall and Campbells were up at the front of the pack today and dominated on the log flip burpees. You guys made it look easy!
• Blue almost got me at the end of the 800. I heard some heavy breathing behind me and I had to really push it to stay in front of him. I feel the pain now though. Good push brother!
• Don’t forget to sign up for the Saturday cook out/hang out at Fonzie’s! Sign up on the link Fonzie sent around and let him know what dish you plan on bringing! See you guys on Saturday morning for F3 Dad’s! Bring the kids!